Williams 50Kg Blast Chiller Freezer with Drain WBCF50 S3
£5,916.34 Ex VAT
£7,099.61 Inc VAT
Reduce the risks associated with conventional slow cooling with the Williams WBCF50 Blast Chiller Freezer.
Designed to give you precise control, the Williams shock freezer uses innovative AirSmart technology and unique WEB (Williams Easy Blast) 1-2-3 control which helps you easily monitor the food and keep it in the very best possible condition - retaining taste, aroma, texture and appearance.
This blast chiller is so powerful and efficient that it beats current food safety legislation - able to reduce temperatures from +90°C to +3°C in 90 minutes or to -18°C in 240 minutes.
Soft or hard chilling modes ensure delicate foods can be cooled without damage.
Please note: connection to water drain required.
• Product features
• Capacity 50kg
• Dimensions 1915(H) x 707(W) x 804(D)mm
• Dimensions - insulation 75mm
• Refrigerant R404a
• Supplier Model Number WBCF50-S3
• Temperature Range 90°C to -18°C
• Voltage 380-440V
• Weight 202kg
• Food safe, easy-clean stainless steel exterior and interior
• 50kg chilling capacity from 90°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
• 50kg freezing capacity from 90°C to -18°C in 240 minutes
• 13 x 1/1 GN capacity, up to 40mm deep (pans not included)
• Easy to use, 1-2-3 state of the art control panel - 3 simple steps to initiate a blast cycle with soft/hard blast chill cycle for flexibility
• Undermount design ideal for low ceilings and/or high ambient temperatures (up to 43°C) taking cooler air from floor level
• Advanced unique airflow (AirSmart) eliminating product dehydration therefore maintaining food in best possible condition
• Heavy duty, non marking swivel and brake castors
• Clear LED displays for time and food prove temperatures - keeps you in control of any product load
• Secure barrel-locked doors with self-closing system minimises cold loss therefore reducing energy consumption
• 75mm insulation minimises cold loss for reduced energy consumption
• Requires a 16amp 3phase hard wire and connection to a main drain