Victorinox Fully Forged Utility Knife Black 15cm
£86.77 Ex VAT
£104.12 Inc VAT
Victorinox are well known in the industry for their precision knives, and this black utility knife is one of the finest examples around.
Designed for intricate tasks when a chef's knife may be too large for the job, this Swiss-made utility knife is perfect for cutting limes, splitting peppers, scoring onions before mincing and slicing shallots.
With a blend of high precision blade and perfectly weighted balance, the fully forged construction of this knife gives confidence when performing these tasks and is far safer to use than a paring knife in those instances.
The seamless transition from blade to handles offers improved control as well as a blade that can hold a sharp edge for longer than many of its competitors.
• Product features
• Dimensions 5.9(L)
• Material Stainless Steel
• Weight 17.6g
• High cutting edge retention
• Blade tapers evenly toward cutting edge
• Bolster provides a smooth transition from the blade to handle and improves control
• Ergonomically shaped handle
• Rivets pass through steel and handle for exceptionally stable connection
• Perfectly calculated balance for easy, comfortable use
• Age Restricted Product 18 years +