Victorinox Fully Forged Slicing Knife Fluted Blade Black 26cm
£86.77 Ex VAT
£104.12 Inc VAT
Forged from a single piece of high quality stainless steel alloy, this premium slicing knife from Swiss makers Victorinox has a fluted edge, creating air pockets in between the blade and the food to prevent thin slices from sticking to the blade.
For portioning large fish and cooked meats, this black 26cm knife has the stability, balance and ergonomic handle to make slicing tasks feel comfortable even for long periods.
The blade also tapers evenly towards the cutting edge, helping to keep a sharp edge for longer and reducing the need to sharpen as often.
Rivets pass through the blade and handle offering stability as well as balance and precision to ensure any preparation work is swift as well as safe.
• Product features
• Dimensions 10.2(L)
• Material Stainless Steel
• Weight 220g
• High cutting edge retention
• Blade tapers evenly toward cutting edge
• Bolster provides a smooth transition from the blade to handle and improves control
• Ergonomically shaped handle
• Rivets pass through steel and handle for exceptionally stable connection
• Perfectly calculated balance for easy, comfortable use
• Age Restricted Product 18 years +