Tsuki Series 8 Cleaver 16cm
£56.05 Ex VAT
£67.26 Inc VAT
This classic cleaver by Tsuki features a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating, providing a great cutting performance for longer.
Two layers of attractive Damascus steel cover the core to protect against corrosion, helping to ensure long term durability.
With an attractive polished stainless steel handle, this Japanese style cleaver is visually striking as well as sharp.
Tsuki knives have been endorsed by the Craft Guild of Chefs ensuring premium and long lasting quality.
• Product features
• Dimensions 6.5(L)
• Material Steel
• Weight 230g
• Hand washing recommended
• Material Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core with double-layer Damascus steel coating
• Rockwell hardness rating 60
• Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
• Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
• Blade clad in Damascus steel for a longer lasting cutting edge and a more attractive finish
• Damascus steel also reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped
• Polished stainless steel handle