Rubbermaid Colour Coded 12 Piece Foodservice Kit Purple
£124.88 Ex VAT
£149.86 Inc VAT
Prepare food safely with this 12-piece allergen food service system from Rubbermaid.
This system is designed to separate foods that are known to cause allergic reactions, keeping them safe and away from other food to avoid the risk of cross-contamination.
• This set of kitchen utensils and food storage boxes are all colour coded purple to comply with new EU allergen labelling legislation.
These items can be allocated for use only with allergen foods, making this system simple, safe and effective.
Colour coding your equipment in this way promotes safety and sanitation in the kitchen, as well as minimising the risk of contaminated food.
• The set is also certified by the National Sanitation Foundation, one of the most respected independant food safety testing organisations in the world.
The foundation is backed by professionals dedicated to public health and safety, covering over 170 Countries.
• This set includes three high heat spatulas, two 12" tongs, two break-resistant square containers, three high-density polyethylene chopping boards, implementation guide and poster.
• Product features
• Material Silicone
• Supplier Model Number 2002724
• Weight 9.8kg
• Part of a complete colour-coded food storage and preparation system
• NSF Certified
• Ideal to start a colour coding allergen system in your kitchen
• Purple allergen kit includes: 3 x 340mm High-Heat Spatulas in Purple, 2 x 300mm Tongs in Purple, 2 x 7.6Ltr Square Container in Purple, 2 x 7.6Ltr Square Lids in Purple, 3 x 380mm x 500mm Chopping Boards in Purple, Implemention guide and poster
• Made from Polycarbonate, Polyethylene, Silicone & Nylon
• Minimises risk of cross-contamination
• Promotes food safety and hygiene
• Box Dimensions: 390(H) x 516(W) x 280(D)mm