Rational SelfCooking Center 201 Electric
£13,603.83 Ex VAT
£16,324.60 Inc VAT
Stylish and intelligent, this Rational combi oven boasts a wide range of self-cooking and combi modes for different foods and cooking styles.
Ideal for high-ouput restaurants and food services with a variety of dishes, the CalcDiagnosis and Carecontrol intelligent cleaning process identify limescale build-up and maximise operational reliability.
The delay start function also provides the opportunity to prepare in advance, removing the need to monitor the cooking process and enhancing the operation of your business.
This combination oven requires 3/4" water connection, 1/2" pressure hose and 1.5 - 6.0 bar flow pressure.
• Product features
• Capacity 20 x 1/1 GN or 40 x 1/2 GN
• Dimensions 1782(H) x 879(W) x 791(D)mm
• Output 150-300 meals per day
• Power Type 37kW.
• Supplier Model Number B218100.01
• Temperature Range 30°C to 300°C
• Voltage 400V
• Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
• Weight 267kg
• 7 'SelfCookingControl' Modes (Meat, poultry, fish, side dishes, egg dishes, baked products, 'Finishing') with 1/2 engery setting for reduced consumption
• Combi-Steamer Mode with 3 Modes: Steam (30-130°C), Hot Air (30-300°C) & Combination of Steam & Hot Air (30-300°C)
• Automatic 'Finishing' processes for plated banquets, buffets, à la carte
• Delta-T' cooking for gently cooking large joints
• Self-Teaching operation, adapts to actual usage
• MyDisplay: Self-Configurable, User-specific operating display with TFT colour monitor and touch screen
• 350 programs with up to 12 steps can be selected as required and progam lock.
CE Marked Flash
• Humidification variable in 3 stages (30-260°C) with extended humidifying function with humidity value adjustable to one percent accuracy
• Integral hand shower with automatic retracting system, integral water shut-off function and infinitely variable jet strength
• CareControl': automatic cleaning and care system for cooking cabinet and steam generator
• 5 programmable air speeds with 5 proving stages.
Requires hardwiring to mains
• Service Diagnostic System (SDS) with automatic service notices display