Polar Heavy Duty Single Door Fridge Stainless Steel 650Ltr
£1,022.75 Ex VAT
£1,227.30 Inc VAT
The Polar Heavy Duty Single Door Fridge is the ideal solution for hot, busy commercial kitchens.
Designed to outperform even when ambient temperatures reach as high as 43°C, the fridge effectively keeps up to 358 Litres of ingredients perfectly chilled across the three adjustable anti-tilt shelves.
• Cooling is boosted by powerful and intelligent fan distribution, ensuring every part of the fridge is rapidly cooled - even when the door is opened regularly.
For efficiency, the fridge is fitted with a self closing door (from 90°) and a full 70mm of high quality insulation - both of which help to reduce running costs.
For further efficiency, the fridge also has an automatic electronic defrost function, ensuring that all the components are kept frost-free and working effectively.
• Cleaning is also easy, thanks to robust castors and stainless steel construction, in and out.
Whether this is the primary fridge in your kitchen or simply vital extra storage, the Polar is a fantastic choice.
• Product features
• Capacity 650 Ltr
• Dimensions 2010(H) x 745(W) x 835(D)mm
• Dimensions - insulation 70mm
• Finish - external AISI 304 stainless steel
• Finish - internal AISI 304 stainless steel
• Power Type 230V/50Hz
• Refrigerant R600a / 300g
• Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
• Weight 134kg
• 2/1 gastronorm compatible interior for rapid filling/access
• Automatic electronic defrost and evaporation.
Maximum defrost time: 20 minutes.
Defrosts per day: 4 times
• Forced air cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
• User friendly controls with digital display
• Secure lockable self closing doors
• Digital thermostat control
• 3 anti-tilt grey shelves and reversible door
• Net Usable Capacity: 358 Ltr
• Energy Rating Information
• Supplier Polar
• Model U632
• Category Vertical Cabinet (Fridge)
• Energy Efficiency C
• Energy Efficiency Index
• Eco Label No
• E24h 1.30kWh/24hr
• Annual Consumption 474.5kWh/annum
• Net Volume 358Ltr
• Climate Class 5
• Operating Duty Statement Heavy Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C
• Useful Documents
• The following documents are available for viewing and download
• Download Spec Sheet
• Download User Manual
• Download Exploded Diagram