Lec Medical 1 Door 41Ltr Countertop Pharmacy Fridge PE102C
£714.14 Ex VAT
£856.97 Inc VAT
Reliable, compact pharmacy fridge that provides a safe environment for medicines and pharmaceuticals.
It adheres to the guidance issued by the RPSGB and maintains an internal temperature of between +2C and +8C, perfect for the storage of important vaccines and drugs.
Comes equipped with a thermometer that records both maximum and minimum temperatures, which is ideal for monitoring performance, maintenance and keeping records.
• Product features
• Capacity Net volume: 35Ltr.
Gross volume: 41Ltr
• Dimensions 702(H) x 379(W) x 500(D)mm
• Dimensions - insulation 40mm
• Material Galvanized steel
• Power Type 230V.
• Refrigerant R134a
• Supplier Model Number PE102C
• Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
• Weight 23.5kg
• Temperature range: +2°C to +8°C conforming to MHRA guidelines (+6°C for optimum storage of temperature controlled drugs & vaccines)
• Fan assisted for consistent temperature and fast temperature recovery preserving integrity of contents
• External digital controller allows fast and easy temperature readings without having to open the door
• Audible and visual high/low temperature alarm alerts users to unwanted temperature change, preventing damage to contents
• Open door alarm prevents spoilage from raised internal temperature and illicit entry if door left open
• Right-hand hinged lockable door supplied with 2 keys prevents unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
• Unique anti-microbial handle helps prevent bacteria growth and minimise cross contamination
• Supplied with 2 adjustable wire shelves for optimum air flow
• White/green finish exterior and HIPS/ABS interior
• Supplied with wall brackets
• Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
• Useful Documents
• The following documents are available for viewing and download
• Download User Manual
• Download Spec Sheet