Lainox Compact 6 x 1/1 GN Manual Assisted Cooking Injection Oven 1 Phase COES061
£3,814.55 Ex VAT
£4,577.46 Inc VAT
Compact and able to be easily positioned on a stand, countertop or shelf, the superb quality single phase Lainox COES061 1/1GN Manual Assisted Cooking Injection Combination Oven brings incredible versatility and efficiency to the professional kitchen.
With a huge array of features, the Lainox combi oven is suitable for cooking a wide variety of dishes and the automatic cooking programmes ensure perfect results every time.
• If your machine is being fitted to a mains water supply, it needs to be installed by a qualified engineer to ensure optimal performance in line with WRAS regulations.
• Please note: GN pans are sold separately.
Please see 'accessories' tab below.
• Product features
• Dimensions 880(H) x 510(W) x 800(D)mm
• Supplier Model Number COES061
• Voltage 230V
• Weight 73kg
• Requires specialist installation: hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains
• 95 pre-loaded default Lainox cooking programms for ease of use and consistent results
• 99 cooking programs with up to 4 steps can be personalised and saved for your favourite recipes
• Convection cooking (30-300°C) means improved heat distribution and reduced cooking times
• Steam cooking (30-130°C) means better nutrient / taste / colour retention and reduces the need for seasoning
• Combination cooking steam + hot air (30-300°C) combines advantages from both methods for delicious results
• Autoclima®automatically temperature and humidity depending on food being cooked for perfectly moist & tender results
• Multipoint probe ensures your food is cooked to perfection both inside and out every time
• Positions: 6 x 1/1 GN (GN sold separately, see 'Accessories' tab below)
• Convection Cooking (30 - 300°C) Steaming (30 - 130°C) Combined (30-300°C)
• Fast-Dry® is ideal to obtain perfectly crisp and brown food
• Includes Automatic LCS (Liquid Clean System) with COMBICLEAN liquid cleanser, in 100% recyclable cartridges