Hoshizaki Modular Air-Cooled HFC-Free Ice Maker IM130-ANE-HC
£2,276.08 Ex VAT
£2,731.30 Inc VAT
The Hoshizaki IM130-ANE-HC is a modular HydroCarbon Ice Maker head designed to be compatible with all Hoshizaki modular bins giving the flexibility to have an ice system solution perfectly matched to your requirements.
This particular head produces up to 125kg of ice per 24 hours and it produces large ice cubes (32 x 28 x 28 mm).
This is the new HC model using 20% less energy than its predecessor, saving on running costs.
Please be aware that this product unfortunately cannot be returned under the 30 days offer as unwanted.
This is due to the potential risk for transit damage and the high cost of testing after return.
• Product features
• Dimensions 880(H) x 560(W) x 700(D)mm
• Material Stainless steel
• Output 125kg/24hr
• Power Type 635W, 4.5A
• Refrigerant R290
• Supplier Model Number IM130-ANE-HC
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
• Weight 68kg
• Output: up to 125kg per 24 hours (Large cubes: 32 x 28 x 28 mm)
• Modular head compatible with all Hoshizaki modular storage bins for added flexibility
• Eco Friendly HFC free foam injected polyurethane for insulation preserves ice quality and consistency
• HC model using 20% less energy than its predecessor saving on running costs
• Uses Hoshizaki closed cell system offering ultimate contamination protection
• Microcomputer control manages the ice making process, ensuring optimal performance
• Installed leak detector ensures automatic shutdown in event of leaking gas
• Gravity drain