Hoshizaki Air-Cooled Trickle Down Crescent Ice Maker KM-75A
£1,538.46 Ex VAT
£1,846.15 Inc VAT
A simple, robustly-constructed ice machine from Hoshizaki, featuring less moving parts than other machines so they're easy to operate and clean.
Ideal for establishments looking to lower their energy and water consumption, these ice makers produce high quality ice as consistently as needed.
Also boasts foam injected insulation and a sturdy stainless steel evaporator for a long and reliable service life.
• Please be aware that this product unfortunately cannot be returned under the 30 days offer as unwanted.
This is due to the potential risk for transit damage and the high cost of testing after return.
• Product features
• Capacity 23kg
• Dimensions 840(H) x 603(W) x 610(D)mm
• Power Type 412W, 1.79A, 230v/50Hz/1 Phase
• Refrigerant R134a
• Supplier Model Number KM50A
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
• Weight 47kg
• Output: up to 72kg/24hr (crescent ice: 30 x 37 x 13 mm)
• Self contained unit with built-in 40kg storage bin
• Crescent ice moves freely and packs together tightly without sticking together, therefore maximising the storage bin capacity
• Crescent ice suits diverse applications (splash free post serving of drinks, fish transportation/display, laser therapy and more)
• Double-sided stainless steel evaporator fills bin in fewer cycles, thereby reducing energy consumption
• Trickle down system produces clear ice by using gravity to remove impurities and allowing only purest molecules to freeze on evaporator
• Easy to clean frontal air filter allows users to carry out routine cleaning for extended longevity and reduced maintenance call-outs
• EverCheck' control board with audible alarm and diagnostic features, designed for easy use/maintenance/servicing
• Gravity drain