Hoshizaki Air-Cooled Ice Maker 63kg/24hr Output IM-65NE
£1,696.18 Ex VAT
£2,035.42 Inc VAT
Advanced design hygienic closed spray system reduces bacterial build-up with door gasket to prevent ice contamination.
Capable of an impressive 63kg output over a 24 hour period.
Part of the innovative N series, Hoshizaki have made many improvements to reduce water consumption and efficiency.
Includes a hygienic built-in storage bin with 26kg storage capacity as standard.
• Please be aware that this product unfortunately cannot be returned under the 30 days offer as unwanted.
This is due to the potential risk for transit damage and the high cost of testing after return.
• Product features
• Capacity 26kg.
• Dimensions 840(H) x 633(W) x 506(D)mm
• Material Stainless steel
• Output Up to 63kg per 24 hours (Hoshizaki Large Cubes: 32 x 28 x 28 mm)
• Power Type 400W, 2.9A, 220-240V 50Hz, 1N •
• Refrigerant R134a
• Supplier Model Number IM-65NE
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
• Weight 53kg
• Cube ice - dimensions 28 x 28 x 32 mm
• Each cycle is made with fresh water, ensuring only the highest quality of ice produced to protect the integrity and flavour of your drinks
• Modern and easy to use control panel
• Condenser: air-cooled, fin and tube type
• Foam injected polyurethane insulation for excellent ice preservation, reducing production cycles and saving energy/money
• Easy to clean air filter allows users to carry out routine cleaning for extended longevity and reduced maintenance call-outs
• Automatic rinse and flush cycle
• Easy clean removable air filter
• Micro-computer control
• Closed spray system
• Packed dimensions: 1035(H) x 740(W) x 620(D)mm
• Removable door gasket prevents any heat and contaminants from entering the bin whilst making it easy to clean