Gram Superior Euro 1 Door 465Ltr Cabinet Fridge K 62 LCG C1 4S
£1,811.94 Ex VAT
£2,174.33 Inc VAT
Designed to be incredibly energy efficient and functional, the Gram Superior Euro upright fridge in white is an award winning and environmentally friendly commercial refrigeration solution, perfect for use in schools, hospitals, care homes, hotels, or anywhere environmental responsibility and energy efficiency is essential.
Being one of the most efficient commercial fridges on the market, the Gram Euronorm fridge is market leading in innovation and design, whilst still being incredibly functional and user-friendly.
easy to clean and maintain, the white exterior finish is fingerprint resistant and attractive whilst the foot pedal door opening mechanism allows hands-free access to the capacious interior.
The door itself is self-closing to help maintain the temperature of the cabinet and LED lighting is used to further reduce running costs.
• Product features
• Capacity 465Ltr
• Dimensions 2100(H) x 620(W) x 855(D)mm
• Dimensions - insulation 80mm
• Material Stainless Steel
• Power Type 181W, 0.81A
• Refrigerant R600a (isobutane), eco-friendly hydrocarbon with low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
• Supplier Model Number K62 LCG C1 4S (960620054)
• Temperature Range 2°C to 12°C
• Voltage 230V 50Hz
• Warranty 5 Years Parts & Labour
• Weight 128kg
• Net Volume: 319 Ltr.
Gross Volume: 465 Ltr
• High quality stainless steel interior & white exterior finish
• Capacity: 4 x EuroNorm Shelves (600x400mm) with removable dishwasher-safe shelf wall rails for easy cleaning
• Self-close 180° right hand hinged reversible door with lock: self-closes below 90° and stays open above 90°
• Reversible pedal door opener is easily moved to opposite side of door hinges
• Pedal door opener pressure release mechanism avoids accidental damage if used when door is locked/obstructed
• Energy Rating Information
• Supplier Gram
• Model K62 LCG C1 4S (960620054)
• Category Vertical Cabinet (Fridge)
• Energy Efficiency A
• Eco Label No
• E24h 0.72kWh/24hr
• Annual Consumption 264kWh/annum
• Net Volume 319Ltr
• Climate Class 5
• Operating Duty Statement Heavy Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C