Foster Air-Cooled Integral Ice Maker FS50 27/107
£2,012.64 Ex VAT
£2,415.17 Inc VAT
Foster ice machine produces ice at very low temperatures so ice cubes are harder and last longer.
• Product features
• Capacity 25kg
• Dimensions 800(H) x 500(W) x 580(D)mm
• Finish - external 304 stainless steel with foodsafe polystyrene bin.
• Output 64kg/24hr.
• Power Type 230V, 630kW, 19 / 4.1A
• Refrigerant R134a
• Supplier Model Number FS50 27/107
• Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C
• Voltage 230V
• Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
• Weight 64kg
• Ice production tray is flushed after every cycle - virtually eliminating the risk of lime scale build up.
Ensures hygienic, crystal clear ice free from impurities
• Models offer left or right hand side fitting of inlet and drain pipes allowing them to be installed against a wall - crucial where space is limited
• Ice produced at very low temperatures, from -15°C down to -25'°C resulting in harder ice cubes that last longer
• New bin thermostat with low ambient setting avoiding false 'bin full' readings maximises bin capacity
• Bin storage 25kg
• 3/4" BSP connection
• Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
• Manual defrost
• CFC free
• Cube dimensions 31 x 24 x 26 mm
• 20mm drain required