Foster 60Kg Roll-In Blast Chiller Remote Cabinet RBC20-60
£8,691.53 Ex VAT
£10,429.84 Inc VAT
Foster Refrigeration are Europe's market leading commercial refrigeration manufacturer and the RBC20-60R represents the quality and innovation that has lead to their success.
Designed with the professional caterer in mind, the 60kg roll-in blast chiller provides all the technology and functionality required by the modern commercial kitchen.
The Surf Navigation controls provide easy and understandable programme options, allowing the blast chiller to quickly reduce food temperatures from +70C to +3C in just 90 minutes, easily exceeding UK and EU food safety regulations.
The Foster remote roll-in blast chiller is designed to be compatible with the popular Rational 201 trolley.
This unit utilises on-site condensing to reduce noise and production of heat.
• Please note: remote condensing unit is not included.
For a complete installation, the installer will need to specify suitable pipe work running to remote condensing unit.
Also requires connection to an external drain.
• Product features
• Capacity 60kg
• Dimensions 2187(H) x 980(W) x 862(D)mm
• Dimensions - insulation 60mm
• Material 304 Stainless steel
• Refrigerant R404a
• Supplier Model Number RBC20-60 (Rem)
• Temperature Range 90°C to 3°C
• Voltage 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
• Weight 281kg
• Suitable for Rational 201 trolleys for quick loading
• 60Kg chilling capacity from +90°C to +3° C in less than 90 mins
• Flexible probe-controlled or timed chilling programmes for consistent results
• Foster Circulair for uniform chilling with 'Automatic Surface Protection' against frost burn & wind chill damage
• Easy 'Surf Navigation' menu driven dial lets you simply turn to select the programme and push to start
• Automatic hold mode activated when programme ends to store food until needed (signalled by audible alarm)
• This remote cabinet requires piping work installed connecting to a remote condensing unit (not included)
• Four 150mm legs
• Coated coil - stops corrosion and prolongs refrigeration system life
• Heavy duty easy grip door handle
• Hard wearing, long life silicon gasket accommodates high in-going trolley temperatures
• For ventilation and service access ensure 400mm minimum clearance is allowed above the unit