Comark WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe
£164.86 Ex VAT
£197.83 Inc VAT
Accurately measure and record the temperature of foods, such as steaks, with this premium WiFi temperature data logger from Comark.
The unit comes with a Thermocouple probe, tipped with a spike to effortlessly penetrate tough foods, such as meats or pies.
Once the temperature of the food has been taken, the data is stored on the logger and transmitted at set intervals to your computer via WiFi, giving you easy-to-read, paperless records.
Depending on how often the data is sent to your PC, the battery life of the logger ranges from three months to a year, giving you a reliable and efficient tool for recording and monitoring food safety.
• Product features
• Dimensions 97(H) x 71(W) x 26(D)mm
• Material Plastic
• Temperature Range -270°C to +1300°C
• Supports J, K, N and T type probes
• Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
• Supplied with wall bracket and Micro USB lead - USB port used for recharging
• Built in temperature data logger with WiFi capability and integrated display
• Temperature selection in °C or °F
• Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
• Low battery and WiFi connection indicator
• Wireless connectivity is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
• Data stored if WiFi disconnects (max 120 days at 10 second interval)