Comark WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermistor Probe
£138.84 Ex VAT
£166.61 Inc VAT
Monitor and record the temperature of fridges, freezers, stock rooms and more with this WiFi temperature data logger from Comark.
Supplied with a Thermistor probe that can be placed inside units whilst the data logger is left outside, the kit allows you to quickly view the temperature without opening doors.
The unit wirelessly transmits the data to your computer at set intervals, giving you an easy-to-read, paperless record of your temperature checks, helping you keep an organised and sanitary business at all times.
When set to transmit once every 5 minutes, the logger has a battery life of over one year.
This durable, reliable and cost-effective method of recording data is perfect for busy kitchens and food storage areas, helping you run a more efficient and hygienic kitchen.
• Product features
• Dimensions 97(H) x 71(W) x 26(D)mm
• Material Plastic
• Temperature Range -40°C to +125°C
• USB port used for recharging - Supplied with wall bracket and micro USB lead
• Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
• Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
• Built in temperature data logger with WiFi capability and integrated display
• Temperature selection in °C or °F
• Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
• Low battery and WiFi connection indicator
• Wireless connectivity is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
• Data stored if WiFi disconnects (max 120 days at 10 second interval)