Comark HT100 HACCP Touch Screen Data Logger
£164.86 Ex VAT
£197.83 Inc VAT
Do away with untidy and confusing piles of paper and discover paperless, effortless and quick HACCP recording with the touch screen data logger from Comark.
The data logger makes it easy for you to track daily checks, such as cleaning, stock levels, supplier deliveries, temperatures and more.
And all the data is seamlessly synced to your computer via WiFi, giving you a database of data for HACCP checks.
A probe accessory can be attached to record the temperature of cooked food, ensuring you can maintain high levels of food safety throughout every service.
• An easy-to-use touch screen speeds up your daily routines, and a rubber casing ensures the data logger can withstand constant use in kitchens and stock rooms.
Your reports can be downloaded as Excel spreadsheets and or PDF's via the software, which is free for the first year, allowing you to create backup files to ensure you've always got a record of checks.
• Product features
• Dimensions 110(H) x 80(W) x 20(D)mm
• Material Rubber
• Temperature Range -270°C to 537°C
• Simple paperless HACCP recording
• Critical control points are monitored with pre-programmed corrective actions
• Rugged rubber boot included
• Record tasks, temperatures and corrective actions
• Easy to navigate touchscreen interface
• Free and easy to use Windows' software
• Works with all your sub-min thermocouple probes
• Download reports as Excel or PDF
• Type K Thermocouple -270°C to +537°C (-99°F to +999°F)
• Type T Thermocouple -270°C to +400°C (-99°F to +752°F)
• Storage Temperature Range -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
• Useful Documents
• The following documents are available for viewing and download
• Download User Manual