Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold Oven 16 Sheet Pans 1200-TH-III
£13,625.78 Ex VAT
£16,350.94 Inc VAT
The Alto-Shaam 1200-TH/III Deluxe Control Cook and Hold oven is a versatile and reliable award-winning commercial oven ideal for kitchens with limited space.
Incredibly energy efficient, the Halo Heat technology allows the unit to cook and hold food, even overnight, using much less energy than conventional cooking methods.
Using unique Halo Heat technology, the oven helps to retain the natural moisture in meats, meaning that food tenderises as it is being cooked - perfect for preparing pulled pork and pulled chicken products.
• The process also helps to reduce food shrinkage during the cooking process and due to the low heat requirements of the Cook and Hold, no external ventilation is required.
The large eight, full sized (1/1) gastronorm capacity means this product is ideal for large scale catering environments such as schools, canteens, restaurants and care homes.
• Product features
• Dimensions 1924(H) x 574(W) x 819(D)mm
• Power Type 4.9kW, 28.7A
• Supplier Model Number 1200-TH/III
• Voltage 230V
• Weight 156kg
• Cooks by time or by probe to sense internal product temperature and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once the set parameters have been reached
• Eight programmable menu buttons stores favourite recipes into memory (cook/hold/time/probe setpoints).
Reduces operational requirements to simply loading the oven, pushing the power button, the preset menu button, and start
• Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates cook time remaining or the full range of programmed operating parameters
• When cooking by probe, the oven maintains a record of the highest and lowest temperatures sensed by the food probe to assure foods are cooked to the temperature required
• Oven includes the patented SureTemp heat recovery system to assure immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door has been left open for more than three minutes
• Stackable design for additional capacity
• Oven hoods, outside venting, and fire extinguisher systems are not required (in most areas)
• Includes:- Core temperature probe, 6 wire shelves, 2 internal drip pans, 1 external drip tray, 127mm castors