Designed for commercial kitchens, this single bowl and drainer 1200mm sink comes with a generous 100mm rear upstand/splashback, fixed under shelf and adjustable feet. Arriving flat packed for easy assembly, this sink unit comes with a pre-drilled mixer tap hole in the centre of the bowl, is fully stainless steel and does not have galvanised legs or shelf.
Complete with a front and side protection valance, this adds to the atheistic appearance whilst neatly concealing the underside of the bowl from view on this our most popular 1200mm sink.
We at Cater Kitchen are proud suppliers of high quality catering sinks and offer a wide variety of single and double bowl sinks with right, left or centre bowl configurations. We believe we have a sink for every requirement and have designed the perfect balance of quality, durability and low cost! We understand you want your restaurant sink to last a long time and therefore it must represent excellent value for money. For example, it’s widely expected that fully welded sink units should easily last 25+ years but the initial high cost involved can often be too expensive for most!
That’s why Cater Kitchen set out to design and create a pocket-friendly, high quality series of catering sinks that are built to last. All of our restaurant sinks are full, high quality stainless steel with no galvanised steel parts which are prone to rust. They are specifically designed for commercial and industrial settings and easily assembled in minutes. We have some of the largest stock in the UK and with next working day delivery to England, Wales and lowland Scotland as standard you can be ready to go from as quick as tomorrow!
- Unit dimensions: 1200mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 900mm + 100mm (H+splashback)
- Bowl dimensions: 500mm (W) x 400mm (L) x 250mm (D)
- Full catering grade stainless steel unit, legs and under shelf – not galvanised
- Pre-drilled center tap hole for 35mm commercial mixer tap
- Premium waste included with brass fitting
- Removable sliding corner strainer to maximise usage area
- Individually adjustable feet to accommodate uneven floors
- We aim for next working day delivery when ordered before 2pm, due to courier delays currently please allow 2 working days